Spread this delicious almond butter over a toast, pancakes, muffins, fruit or anything you want! you will really enjoy its flavor and consistency.
- 1 cup of almonds or any nuts of choice (cashews, pecans, pistachios, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Monk fruit to taste
- Bring the almonds to the food processor.
- Blend until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Once the almond butter is very creamy, blend in the salt, cinnamon, sweetener, coconut oil, and for a Nutella flavor like you can also add 3 tablespoons of cacao powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar and tighten the lid. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 weeks.
Optional: to add more fiber and a boost of omega-3 fatty acids you can add 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed to your nut butter.